Sunday, January 08, 2006

The Madness of King George

In only eight days, 30 Americans have been killed in Iraq. This is the highest average daily death toll (3.75) since January of 2005 (4.1).

I guess we're still in those "last throes" of the insurgency -- who knew that they would last for years?

Over at The Radical Veteran, you can see the casualty numbers climb, and there's no end in sight.

We have to end the madness of King George. He must be impeached and removed from office. Sadly, this will not happen until next year at the earliest, and then only if we replace the corrupt and venal members of Congress (i.e. the Republicans -- but I repeat myself) with Democrats with the spine and the balls to do the right thing.

In the meantime, let's all hope that the crazy little fucker and his meat-puppet-handlers don't manage to bring on that Armageddon that they all seem to want so badly.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

It will last for at least 20 years... That is what I said when I believed the lies and supported the war. To change Iraq we will have to be there for a generation. Now that I know the truth... NO WAY!