Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Goddammit John, Just Say "No"!

John Kerry, you piss me off. I donated all of the profits from my book sales to your 2004 campaign, I was in a leadership position of the Veterans for Kerry Steering Committee in my state, and I worked my fucking ass off trying to get you elected.

You pissed me off when you refused to stand up to the Swift Boat Liars for Bush. You pissed me off when you didn't go for the jugular in the debates. You pissed me off when you caved in like a two-minute egg on the day after the election.

And now you're gonna piss me off one more time when you won't stand up and lead the filibuster against Alito. Way back in June 2003 you said "I am prepared to filibuster, if necessary, any Supreme Court nominee who would turn back the clock on a woman's right to choose or the constitutional right to privacy, on civil rights and individual liberties and on the laws protecting workers and the environment." (full story)

John, if that ain't Alito to a "T", then I'm a neo-nazi skinhead. So now the question is this: Are you going to keep your word and do it, or are you going to turn tail and slink away?

It's time, John. Put up or shut up.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the Republicans are paying off the democrats? Even Howard is looking weak these days. BTW I wrote the Senators of WA and begged them not to appoint another hitler nominee and to get a woman on the supreme court. I can't believe all the chicks in America got fooled by shrub boys hat trick... Nominate the worst woman on the planet for the job and then claim chicks aren't good enough for the Supreme Court. I just can't believe it.

JBlue said...

I can't help but think John's not our man, after all. I have given up on him. Not that there's anybody else out there....

Anonymous said...

Lol, you donated all your profits?!?!?!?!?!?!

LOL! You're more retarded than I thought!

You could've used that $25 for gas money, dude.

Farnsworth68 said...

I just love hearing from lameass Texas assholes that can't even tie their own shoelaces. That's why they wear those shitlicker boots.
All hat, no cattle. I'll be that's you, Navy Boy.
Republican vet? That's like saying Jewish Nazi. No self-respecting veteran can look at what Baby Doc has done to veterans and come away supporting him. You must hate yourself.
A veteran voting Republican is like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders. I'd actually feel sorry for you, but I can't be bothered. I have other people to be worried about, like the surviving family members of the 2242 dead Americans who gave up their lives for NOTHING.
So, Navy Boy, if you support this war so much, why aren't you back in uniform?

Farnsworth68 said...

And the over 14,000 wounded, most of them severely, who will have to be cared for, many of them for life, by the grossly underfunded and understaffed veterans' hospitals in this country. Plenty of cash to give to the wealthy with those unneeded and irresponsible tax cuts, but our wounded veterans have to live in filth and receive substandard care because Baby Doc has to suck the dicks of his rich sponsors.
Why, Mister Texas Windbag Repugnican Vet Charlie here, he'd much rather strut around the parking lot down at the Cash-and-Gash, showing how big his balls are after he stuffed those dirty gym socks down his Can't-Bust-'Ems, than have to lower himself to actually go and volunteer at his local veterans' hospital. Eeewww, it's way too icky in those places. They smell bad. There are too may unhealed wounds and weeping suppurations.
I know this is his mindset without a single shred of evidence, because that is exactly they way assclowns like this guy behave.
What an asshole.