Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Five Dwarves

There are five senators who have expressed an interest -- or who are widely believed to have an interest -- in the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination:

Evan Bayh (IN)
Joe Biden (DE)
Hillary Clinton (NY)
Russ Feingold (WI)
John Kerry (MA)

So far none of these five has taken a leadership role in keeping Scalito off the bench.

So my question for these five dwarves is this: How in the hell do you think you can lead this country if you can't step up to keep this rightwing fuck off the Supreme Court?

I'm waiting for an answer, but I don't think it's going to be forthcoming. And if one of these hapless morons happens to be the lucky nominee in '08, well...

But things have a way of working themselves out. There's still a primary season to go through before they can lock up that nomination, and I'll be god damned if I will vote for -- or give money to -- any of these spineless fucks if they don't filibuster Scalito.

Period, end of story.

1 Comment:

JBlue said...

I choose "F. None of the above."