Thursday, January 26, 2006

John Kerry to Filibuster Scalito!

He must have been listening to those of us out here in the blog wilderness. Just one day after I posted my "John Kerry, you piss me off" entry, he stood up and said he will lead the filibuster of Scalito!

Now it's up to the rest of us to contact our senators and tell them to stand up with John Kerry and filibuster Alito. This is a nomination that cannot go forward, and we need to tell them that we stand behind the filibuster.

Go to contact your congress and make a phone call to your own senators.

Also, Save the Court has put together a list of critical senators who need to be contacted. Surf on over to that website and fax these senators. Please help in any way you can.

And while you're at it, send an email to John Kerry and thank him for standing up.

And finally, take a look at this Google news search for the phrase "Kerry filibuster Alito". Any doubts you might have had about the SCLM/MSM being "liberal" should be immediately put to bed when you count up the vast majority of completely negative stories criticizing Kerry.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I did send an email to My senators and one did reply. I will send another, thanks for keeping us informed and an easy instructions to follow.

JBlue said...

I guess this makes you THE MAN! (Oh, me of little faith....)

Unknown said...

I sent email, too, and added my name to the petition at John Kerry.com. Thanks for making us aware of this.