Monday, October 06, 2008

Tina Fey Nails it -- Again!

In case you missed Saturday Night Live's right-on take on the Veep "debate", here's a second chance:



That's Queen Latifah as Gwen Ifill, in case you didn't recognize her. I laughed until my sides hurt at Tina Fey's Sarah Palin. Now I can't wait for next Saturday to see what she does then.

And the Rethugs dare to say that her performance was "disrespectful". Ha, that's a joke in itself. It's like I've always said, those people have absolutely no sense of humor, expecially when it comes to laughing at themselves -- and I don't trust anyone who does not have a sense of humor.

But I'm still fearful that come election day, the joke will be on us. Everyone, get out there and work as hard and as long as you can to get Barack Obama and Joe Biden -- along with the other Democrats who are down-ticket -- elected on November 4. We just can't afford another four years of Rethug rule.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

And I suppose those who found the performance disrespectful were okay with McCain's "bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran?" And they are ok with Palin branding the likely next president of our country a terrorist?

I agree we can't afford to find the joke on us November 4th. I wouldn't rule it out, however. I was so certain my fellow Americans wouldn't be stupid enough to re-elect Bush.