Tuesday, August 09, 2005

What the Fuck? There's a Goddam War On! Why Are There ANY College Republicans?

See this CBS News Story -- Okay, I guess I answered my own question. Like their role models, the Bush Twins, they are the slacker offspring of the ruling class who believe that they are destined by a just and capitalist God for a more aristocratic end than dying face down in the Iraqi sand while your life's blood squirts out of the open artery at the end of the stump where your leg used to be before it was blown off by an insurgent's IED.

Yeah, I'm talking to you, you fucking chickenhawk bastards. Just keep the fuck out of my way. I -- along with Colin Powell -- had no use for you silver-spoon-sucking trust-fund-squandering frat-party-beer-guzzling motherfuckers back in the day and I have even less use for you now.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

C'mon Farnsworth, you know why as well as I do. For the same reason that their fathers (and grandfathers) dodged Vietnam. Y****w.