Monday, August 29, 2005

Weekly "Bush Twins in Uniform" Watch

It has now been 457 days since Jenna and Not-Jenna Bush, the slacker offspring of Preznit Numnutz, graduated from college and they are still not in the uniform of the US armed services.

Why? If this is such a Noble Cause that Cindy Sheehan had to give her son to it, then why are the Bush Twins exempt? Does this make sense to anyone except the rich fuckers at the top of the BFEE who are more than happy to sacrifice the children of the poor and the disenfranchised and the immigrants and the less-than-human human debris that has accidentally washed up on our shores? Does it?

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

The White House interactive forum wants to answer your questions at www.whitehouse.gov/ask/

Farnsworth68 said...

Why would I want to do that? I don't need some official line White House bullshit on the Bush twins.
I want someone to tell me, on this website, in very simple terms, since I'm from Oklahoma and I have an IQ of only 63, the answer to this question:
If this cause is so god damn noble, then why aren't the Bush twins in uniform?
That's a very simple question, but guess what -- I'm not going to be holding my breath for an answer.

Anonymous said...

Wow, they got a spook on you.

Farnsworth68 said...

No shit. I hear Guantanamo is nice this time of year.
It's like a Caribbean vacation. Without the beer, the food, and the girls.
But they have a secure gated community and neat-o orange jumpsuits. I can hardly wait.
Just my luck, I'll be outsourced to Egypt or some such fucking hell-hole.

Anonymous said...

Get going to getmo... You win first prize all expense paid trip to torture city Cuba!