Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Paul Hackett Responds to the Pigboy

Wow. Yesterday on the Big Eddie Schultz show, Paul Hackett lit into Pigboy Limbotomy bigtime, in retaliation for the Oxycontin Cowboy's comments about his service in Iraq:

That's typical for that fat-ass drug addict to come up with something like that. There's a guy -- I didn't hear this, but actually when I was on drill this weekend, I've got to tell you, he lost a lot of Republican supporters with his comments. Because they were coming up to me, telling me, "I can't believe he said that! And besides that, he called you a soldier. He doesn't know the difference between a soldier and a Marine!"
. . .

They want to attack us. But the fact of the matter is, they can attack me, but I punch back just as hard as I get. Ask Rush how come he wasn't taking phone calls for the two days when he was on the attack with me. Ask him why his phone lines were clogged up. And that's because he was getting thousands of calls from veterans from this war and other wars who were clogging up his phone lines, giving him an earful.
See the complete story on the Media Matters website and laugh to yourself all day long.

Take that, you 4-F Ass Pimple.

0 Comments: