Saturday, August 06, 2005

Baby Doc Bush's Saturday Radio Address

Billmon does it again! Here's a portion of the complete address as it appears on The Whiskey Bar:

Good morning. Like me, many across this great land are taking lengthy vacations this month, to escape the roasting hot weather made possible by my bold policy of global climate enhancement. However, it has been brought to my attention that a small handful of families are not enjoying their summers nearly as much as I am, because their fathers, brothers, sons and/or daughters have been killed in the War of Heroic Action against Terrorism for the Future of a United Christian Kulture -- or, as my NSC counterterrorism experts sometimes call it: WHATtheFUCK?
Read the rest of it at http://billmon.org/archives/002081.html and prepare to laugh and cry at the same time.

0 Comments: