Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm Back!

It's been a long haul getting back to a point where I can think clearly again (of course, there are those who say that was a lost cause from the beginning...), but I think I can safely say now, in that enduring Mark Twain phrase, that the reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Thanks to all of you who expressed sympathy and other "hang in there" types of comments, both on the blog and by email. I appreciate all of you.

So now it's back to taking on the chickenhawks, the Repugnican hypocrites, the wingnut morons and the bloviating rightwing noise machine. Not to mention starting up again my now-famous Bush Twins in Uniform Watch.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see your back, can you explain how the release of open office is being supressed by the chicken hawks? I saw a small article about it Sunday and have yet to see another word. The worlds first free office suite and little fan fare about it. I wonder why?