Friday, November 02, 2007

Dems Cave. Again.

Jesus, what the fuck is it with the Dems? Now both Schumer and Feinstein have caved in on the Mukasey appointment and say that they will both vote to approve the fucker.

And that means that he'll go out of the Judiciary Committee for a full vote in the Senate. Who will no doubt confirm the asshole as the next AG.

I don't get it. The Dems were elected to a majority in 2004 to put a stop to the BFEE's crimes and injustice, its trashing of the constitution, and its illegal war in Iraq.

How in the hell do they think they are going to ever accomplish this if they keep shooting themselves in their feet?

Right now I'm more pissed off at my own party than I have ever been.

And that's saying a lot.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

In 2004, I held my nose and voted for John Kerry. I knew it was a waste of time, but did so anyway. In the end, John thanked his staff, smiled his cheesy smile and walked away.

In 2006, I supported the Democratic party, thinking there may be a chance of "Lame Ducking" the Bush administration. I thought incorrectly.

In 2008, I will stay away from the polls. I'll watch Hillary thank her staff, smile, and walk away as either Rudy, that Mormon, or Fred gives us four more years of Republican dominance.

At least the Republicans stand for something. Even if it is repugnant.

Anonymous said...

I've screamed and ranted and marched, etc. for years, and what did it matter? What was gained? NOTHING! Amerika just continues to want to kill, kill, kill others while bilking its own citizens out of everything it can.

Henceforth, I'm gonna revert to being an "80's Lady"; that is, I'm only gonna look out for Number 1, keep my head down and my barrel greased.

--SuLee

Anonymous said...

If you can't beat them, join them.