Friday, February 16, 2007

Quotes from the American Taliban

I've ranted and raved before in this blog about the American Taliban, but I just stumbled onto a terrific website that brings together a large number of quotations from the various spokesmen of the most frightening political phenomenon since the Salem witch hunts.

A few samples:

"Being nice to people is, in fact, one of the incidental tenets of Christianity, as opposed to other religions whose tenets are more along the lines of 'kill everyone who doesn't smell bad and doesn't answer to the name Mohammed"
-- mAnn Coulter

"When I, or people like me, are running the country, you'd better flee, because we will find you, we will try you, and we'll execute you. I mean every word of it. I will make it part of my mission to see to it that they are tried and executed."
-- Randall Terry

"Democracy originated in the mind of a rational being who has the deepest hatred for God."
-- Robert T. Lee
There's a lot more from this scary bunch of motherfuckers -- check it out.

We must remain vigilant and keep that wall of separation between church and state. We relax our vigilance at our own peril. These assholes are playing for keeps.

1 Comment:

jae said...

I couldn't get all the way thru it.....just sickening....