Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Wow! A Hot Button Post

All of a sudden -- and out of the blue -- I got a big bunch of responses on last Friday's Friday by the Numbers post. (Probably it literally was "out of the blue" -- my friend bluegal's contribution citing OPOVet on the always worthy Crooks and Liars site--thanks BG!)

Including an apparently endless continuing series from my new BBF, one "pepsiholic" who is so new to Blogger that he doesn't have his own blog or a real profile.

But PH, as I call him, has been so entertaining that I've temporarily suspended my regular rules about not responding to anonymous posters and refusing to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Go ahead and check it out. It really is entertaining.

3 Comments:

pepsiholic said...

Sure somebody has to defend you since you aren't doing a very good job by yourself... no Saddam wasn't a threat to anyone... he supported terrorists blowing up kids and women in Israel but he'd never work with Al Quada!!!

Farnsworth68 said...

blah blah blah, yap yap yap.

fjb said...

Have fun farnsworth, it's baaaacccckkkk.......!