Tuesday, December 18, 2007

More on the Party of Satan

I've had a chance to do a little more research on this topic. Turns out that a well-known Satanic hand signal is the "Corna", which is made holding the two middle fingers down with the thumb so only the index and little finger are upright:



Our old friend Anton Sander LaVey can be seen prominently displaying it here:



The Religious Right didn't have a problem attacking The Beatles when a cartoon of John Lennon showed up with the Corna on the cover of The Yellow Submarine:



So where are they today when this kind of thing is common?



There's even more. Do a Google Image search for bush satanic hand signal and you'll get a million of them.

So, to answer my own question, here's an Xian website called Jesus is Savior that has dozens of photos of prominent people, all of them flashing the sign. Look for such prominent darlings of the Right as Pat Robertson, Dan Quayle, Jenna Bush, Dick(less) Cheney, Tom Ridge, and Amy Grant!!!

So what does it all mean?

Well, in the words of my favorite guru, Mister Natural

when asked that question: "It don't mean shit."

4 Comments:

fjb said...

If you're the parent of a teenager these days, specially a boy, this hand signal goes with the territory. I asked my son once what it was supposed to mean, and his response was: I dunno, everybody just does it. My response: Baaaaaaaa.....

Anonymous said...

y do all the hand signs and everything always come back to teenagers!? whats with that?

Anonymous said...

You moron. You must never watch college sports or you'd recognize the 'hook em horns' sign. You know,.... Texas,... that's where the bush's are from. DUH
I hate the horns but this is so much hogwash that I can't believe it.
BTW How's that hope and change working for you?

Farnsworth68 said...

Come back after you learn to read. Didn't you see that I said "it don't mean shit"?

OH BTW, that hand sign, the "corn" has been around a lot longer than Texas football.

And you call me a moron?