Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Android App Tester Needed

Would someone with an Android device please check this out: OPOVet Android App?

I went through a free and super easy site called AppYet and built this Android app to provide my Atom newsfeed to Android devices.

However, since I don't have anything remotely resembling a Smart Phone, and my only Android device is my B&N Nook, which uses Android but evidently won't let me download anything except a B&N-approved app, I have no way of testing it.

Would someone please test this for me before I post it on the sidebar for the whole world to use? Thanks.

4 Comments:

Frank said...

I downloaded and test this on my HTC MyTouch 3G yesterday and it seems to work okay.

Farnsworth68 said...

Thank you!!!
-- The F Man

Patrick said...

Works fine on my galaxy sii

Farnsworth68 said...

Thank you!!
-- The F Man