Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Thank You, Buzzflash

I suddenly got a ton of comments on my Weekly Bush Twins in Uniform this week, and I wondered why. Turns out that Buzzflash, my favorite news site, featured it on their front page yesterday.

Naturally most of the comments are anonymous and a lot consist of vicious attacks on my personal character (one pathetic loser even accused me of "spitting on veterans").

In the words of Fearless Leader, "bring it on".

Just remember, though, that I have only two rules: (1) I don't respond to anonymous sniper blowhards, and (2) I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

1 Comment:

The Future Was Yesterday said...

I noted that post, and the responses it drew, with interest. I won't post anonymous comments on my blog (and it's clearly stated in my rules), unless the comment is titled due to a malfunction of my computer, or I know the commenter, and their computer is malfunctioning.

"Anonymous" behind a comment spells "coward" to me, and I don't like cowards. I put my name on everything I write; I expect no less of those who read it, even if they wish to rip me to shreds.