Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A Dubious Milestone

Today is the seventh anniversary of that fateful day when Der Monkey Fuehrer was personally handed that now-infamous "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US" memo.

It's just too fucking bad that there weren't any adults in charge seven years ago. If there had been, maybe we would have avoided those 4134 needless deaths in Iraq.

I'm of the opinion that had the true 43rd President been in charge in August 2001, he would have done something about that memo.

But then I'm also of the opinion that if the true 43rd President had been in office, there never would have been a 9-11 to begin with.

But that's just me.

1 Comment:

mrln said...

If the true 43rd President had been in charge these last years, we'd still have New Orleans, a budget surplus, and I wouldn't have paid over $53 to fill my gas tank today... People who don't think it MATTERS who is elected (and there are many of these ingnoramouses walking the earth) make me want to scream....
Welcome back, Farns...