Monday, August 11, 2008

Bush Twins in Uniform Watch -- Dead Horse Edition

Okay, I'm willing to man up on this whole issue and admit, despite all of my efforts, and the efforts of The Yellow Elephant, it appears that the Bush Twins will escape unscathed and not have to go and fight their father's war.

Too bad, since today marks the 1507-day countdown since the spoiled Bush brats graduated college and still have managed not to join up. Now it appears it isn't going to happen, so it is with some regret that I am forced to cancel the weekly watch.

But here's a link to my original post -- which just happened to be the very first post on this blog, all the way back in June of 2005. I'm actually going to miss being snarky about the twins, but all good things eventually come to an end.

Oh, and Jenna and Not-Jenna? It's still not too late. You can still join the military. Now they're taking convicted felons up to the age of 43 or so, so you two shouldn't have a problem getting in.

And, as I've said weekly, it's not like you'd really have to do anything. Just look at your dad for an example...

0 Comments: