Sunday, April 27, 2008

Eight Great Analogies about Iraq

Funnyman and political observer Lee Camp has come up with eight terrific analogies about the Iraq War. It starts out with:

Recently I was arguing with one of my dumber friends about the Iraq war. He loves Bush and thinks bigger bombs is the answer in Iraq. I wasn’t gaining any ground in the argument until I used a simple analogy. I said, "Your solution is like shattering an expensive vase and then saying, 'We need to keep smashing it until it’s fixed.'"
That's only the start. It finishes up with my personal favorite: "President Bush is like a colorblind child with a Rubik’s Cube."

In between there's a lot more darkly humorous commentary. Read the whole thing and get some ammo to use against your own warmonger acquaintances.

0 Comments: