Monday, September 17, 2012

You Can't Be Serious...

I need to stop spending so much time on The Facebook... Here's the latest that's making the rounds:


My first reaction was that this is an elaborate and detailed scam by a dedicated troll to provoke a violent response from those of us who support Gay Rights. I'm still not convinced that this is not the case, but sadly now she has a whole "fan page" on The Facebook praising both her homophobia and her blatantly child-abusive parenting skills.

Note that nowhere am I providing a direct reference to her name or her FB page. The alternative explanation to all this is that she is a pathetic fucking loser who is craving attention in the worst way -- and getting it in the worst way -- and the last thing I want is to help provide that attention. If you are on The Facebook, you have probably already seen this anyway, and I'm content to let her stew in her own juices. If she is even a real person... Which I still doubt.



1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Testing...