Monday, September 17, 2012

Comments Seem to be Working Now

Jeez. I was wondering why no one was commenting on my posts. I thought maybe I'd been away so long that the world had passed me by.

No, it turns out that the old way of posting comments wasn't working. Now if you click on "Post a Comment" a new page will open up and you can post from there. I turned off the Secret Word verification. If I start to get a lot of spam or other shit like that, I'll probably have to turn it back on.

Thanks for reading, and especially thanks to Constant Reader doublenickel who took the time to point this out to me.

--The F Man

8 Comments:

double nickel said...

Good to see you back! Cheers.

Anthony Pitman said...

Welcome back. It's good to have more allies in the fight against the insane right wing. Figured you'd catch the comment thing soon. I've checked periodically hoping for your wry wit and general curmudgeonly take on things to return. Hope all goes well with your family member.

the yellow fringe said...

I am so glad you opened up comments again. I had been looking for a way to let you know they were turned off but hadn't figured out how to get a message to you.
OK lets proceed.

Farnsworth68 said...

Thanks, guys. It's good to be back.

adalbert said...

glad you are back

adalbert said...

glad you are back

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are back.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back ;)