Monday, February 16, 2009

Brainwashed: The Movie

Here's an absolutely horrifying (and not in a good way) clip from a documentary movie that is apparently making the rounds on its own "road show":



This woman was interviewed about the apparently then-upcoming 2004 election, and just listen to her justification as to why she is voting for Bush. As one YouTube reviewer of this clip said, "I threw up in my mouth a bit".

I don't know what the current status of this film is or where it can be seen -- a Google search doesn't come back with much. But from what I see from this small clip, this is definitely a film worth watching.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the same fucking god. Every religion - not just the ones based on the god of abraham - are problems for human progress.

And when education is not made readily available to the population, they can be manipulated like this.

Imagine being a soldier in the field and realizing that you're being shot at and your buddies are being cut to pieces because THIS is the BASIS of the decision for political power.

Anonymous said...

Not sure where you live Farnsworth, but here in the South that clip you showed is not off track. I know people who profess their religion daily yet STILL think Obama is a muslim here to trick us into converting. And its 2009(I think).
There are some very scary people out there who have bought into the fact that saddam would be pounding at our doors if we had not attacked him. I guess its their way of justifying a president they are "brainwashed" into following

mrln said...

I don't think I can watch the news anymore. I cannot believe what the Republicans are doing and saying. It wouldn't be so important except for the media empire they have access to, and millions of people like this woman who believe everything they are told.

I really think I need to take a break, it's that upsetting to me.