Friday, September 07, 2007

Osama Spin Laden

Jeez, does it get any more convoluted than this?

When the new Osama video started hitting the Internets, a stark reminder that he's still with us, over two thousand days after The Smirking Chimp swore he'd get him, "dead or alive", what does Der Monkey Fuehrer do with this bit of video political theater?

He says that it's "a reminder of the dangerous world in which we live"...

Yeah, dangerous it is, Monkey Boy, because you didn't follow through on that empty Texas windbag threat six years ago. Osama is still out there, and from what I could see on that sketchy video, he's tanned, fit, rested and ready. With even a brand new cheesy-looking dye job on that funny-looking beard of his.

You'd think that at some point the Shrub and the rest of the BFEE would actually get embarrassed that Osama hasn't been found. But no, they just use the video as a new source for "stay the course" spin on an old and tragic dilemma.


This is the bumper sticker that I've had on my
Jeep Wrangler for the last two years.
I made it myself at Makestickers.com

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think Bush and bin Laden are in cahoots. (Or else, one of Bush's buddies is posing as Osama and making appropriately-timed videos.)

- Bin Laden hasn't been caught.

- Every time things look bleak for Bush, as in all the reports of late, up pops Osama with another video.

It's sort of like all the foiled terrorist plots that only occur at election time or when the Rethugs are in trouble.

RevCindi said...

Bush will NEVER get Osama. The Bush family and the Bin Laden family are in business together. Daddy Bush uses the CIA briefings to help out the cartel. It's a big joke to them. I still can't figure out WHY these pieces of crap haven't been impeached.

Anonymous said...

Hey, may I link your blog on my blog please? Its a myspae blog you can check it out if you like. http://www.myspace.com/rhymanimal

Farnsworth68 said...

Yes, Rhyanna, of course you can link here. And that goes for anyone else who wants to link. The Internets are free (right now, anyway), and the more links I have the more people will read my stuff.

Anonymous said...

I want one of those bumper stickers. Sell me one?

Farnsworth68 said...

I had only one made, unfortunately. I could have picked up some quick bucks selling them to people in town who've come up at stop lights to ask about them.
It's pretty easy to make your own over at Makestickers.com -- just upload your picture and they'll print it out and mail it to you.

Unknown said...

I have 2 thoughts on this:

First, has anyone noticed how during the two bombing events in London (tube & bus and the recent car bomb in the street followed by the terrorist act at Glasgow airport) all the culprits were caught within six weeks? We have now spent six years and blown the shit out of at least two small countries, supposedly looking for Osama bin Laden. It seems to me that maybe we should have hired Scotland Yard to find him in the beginning and saved a lot of time, money, and unnecessary death. They have done a much better job than the whole US military so far.

Secondly, I sometimes think Osama bin Laden is a fictional character designed to make us live in fear so that King George I can do whatever he wants and no one will question it because they are too scared of "terrorists". He's probably some Middle Eastern dude working at 7-11 in CA that they used to make those videos. :-)All kidding aside now, the US government did fly the bin Laden family (sans Osama) out of the US to a "safe" location. King George I needs to get his head out of his ass and realize that it's his friends the Saudis who are in bed with Al Qaeda and not the Iraquis.

In the words of my favorite president, the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.