Monday, January 09, 2012

My Choice for the GOP Ticket

Let's face it, the frontrunners are all pretty much a bunch of losers who couldn't come up with a campaign slogan if their trust funds depended on it. And can you wait until the dust settles and they all have to kiss and make up and make googoo sounds at each other, after going for jugular in nearly every debate. Wanna watch Professor Gingrinch suck up to his sworn enemy Mitt Romney after Romney gets the nomination? Well, actually, me too, but it won't be pretty. And that's my I am throwing my not inconsiderable support behind a couple of alternative candidates who just happen to have perfect names for the 2012 Republican nomination:



I said it before, way back in 2009, and I'm saying it again, Blunt-Boehner in 2012. Roy Blunt from Missouri and John Boehner from Ohio. Both card-carrying rethugs, both with names that will make history. Come on guys, what about it?

That slogan alone is worth the price of admission. I'm probably going to go over to Makestickers.com and have a couple printed up.

0 Comments: