Friday, October 28, 2011

Koch Sucker Product Boycott

Thanks to my post on Tuesday, Three Things You Can Do, Constant Reader The Yellow Fringe provided us with this list of Koch-Sucker products to boycott. Many thanks to YF for posting this list.

Invista:

Lycra
Coolmax
Tactel
SolarMax
Polarguard
Dacron
Thermolite
Comforel
Antron Carpet Fiber
Stainmaster Carpet
Cordura
Georgia-Pacific:
VanityFair
AngelSoft
Quilted Northern
Sparkle
Brawny
MardiGras
Dixie
DensArmorPlus
Platinum Plywood
ToughRock
International Brands
Demak Up
KittenSoft
Lotus
Moltonel
Tenderly
Nouvelle Recycling
Okay
Colhogar
Delica
Inversoft
Tutto
Damn, there goes my new car, the Lotus Evora. But... we all have to make sacrifices.

Of course we are already refusing to buy stuff at WalMart and Home Depot, aren't we?

Bring the bastards to their knees.

5 Comments:

A World Quite Mad said...

Try finding underwear without lycra in it. $30 a pair special order from some hippie store is about your only option at that point >:D

The bastards own everything. Koch bros. is just one head on the hydra you know.

Farnsworth68 said...

Dude, just do what I do and go "commando"...
--The F Man

Sarge said...

FW,
Me and Fringe go way back! Germany in the late 60-early 70s. I live in westside Indianapolis and with gas at $3.41 - I shop at the places near me. I stopped by Home Depot this morning and bought a box to pack shit in for my move. That other Kowes thing is five miles away on a interstate under
construction. Next was Walmart. I am not rich so I shop for bargains.
As for as the Koch brothers go - people who follow my blog know my disdain for lobbyists, special interest groups, and PACs - and those whores in Congress who take their bribe money.
You wein the politicians off the money and you start getting representatives in Congress who truly represent We The People - then things will turn around for America.

Sarge

Sarge said...

F-Man,
Don't that get cold in the winter?
Now, I sleep naked - have for years
and no heat on at night unless it is downright friggin frezzin. But I have a comforter and a Korean "mink" blanket...

Trust Sarge, Korea is a cold place to be - Did there two tours..

Ron

Farnsworth68 said...

Thanks, Sarge. After last year's trip to Europe, we invested in a couple of -- gasp! -- French duvets. They are warm and they are not made by the Koch Suckers.
--The F Man