Monday, March 16, 2009

New Online Poll

Normally I don't think a whole lot of online polling. It's too easy to skew the results with repeat voters, you're not getting a scientifically valid representative sample, etc etc etc.

Okay, that said, I'm willing to pass along this URL to the MSNBC poll which purports to be a President Barack Obama scorecard/grade report.

As I say, ordinarily I don't put a whole lot of stock in these things, but when it appears that the Rethugs are doing exactly the kind of thing I abhor about these polls -- stacking the deck, so to speak, with multiple votes -- then it's time to do something about it.

Short of hunting them all down, smearing their genitals with lard and setting them free in a forest full of bears, the best thing we can do is to stack the deck the other way. So everyone, feel free to drop by the poll and, in the timeless words of somebody, vote early and vote often...

0 Comments: