Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Taken Ill

It was probably my poor choice of food to celebrate Super Bowl Sunday: Mass quantities of beer and deep fried picked pigs feet on a stick. Not Jimmy Dean® brand, but before I took to my sickbed I was engaged in negotiations with them for the rights. Probably that's off the table now...

I guess I've not made some good choices over the years -- investing in that combination day care center and dingo farm in Australia comes to mind -- so this is just another in a long line of them...

Back soon.

2 Comments:

Sarge said...

FW,
Pickled pigs feet on a stick? Okay, I have had that hot ass picked baloney links with crackers and the pickled boiled eggs - Rural King has some great - pickled jalepeno eggs.
By damn, I believe I might have had a pickled pigs feet.

Sarge

Farnsworth68 said...

I grew up in rural Oklahoma, and it just wasn't Thanksgiving without a side of pickled pigs feet.