Friday, February 22, 2013

Some Straight Talk?

Old Man McCain shows his Republican "compassionate conservatism" by telling a grieving mother whose child was shot in the Aurora theater massacre, "I can tell you right now that you need some straight talk."

Yeah, that's exactly what a grieving parent wants to hear.

Fuck you, John McCain. I can't believe that once upon a time I actually liked and respected you. At one time I actually would have considered voting for you. And I don't vote for Republicans.

Now you're just a doddering old man who's stayed too long at the party and has turned into an awkward embarrassment. Strap on your drool cup and sit on your porch, grampa, where you can yell shit like "You kids get off my lawn!" at random passersby.

1 Comment:

Sarge said...

McCain should be poster boy for term and age limits.
And, I have always suspected that he, Graham, and Lieberman were butt pirates..


Sarge