Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm Back. Sort of...

It's now been 48 hours since I had my wisdom teeth extracted, and I've more or less bounced back to reality. I spent something like 36 of those 48 hours in the P-Zone* and that helped a lot. At this point the real deep pain has gone away and now I'm left with some surface-healing pain, kind of like when you're recovering from something like strep throat.

She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed has abandoned the house (and me along with it) for the day, having had enough of nursing a cranky and recalcitrant patient to last her for a dozen years or so. I just took the last of my Vitamin P* and I'm ready to hit the couch for an afternoon of nodding out over reruns of Maverick, so today's posts may be short and may not make a lot of sense as the morning day wears on.

[P = Percocet®]

0 Comments: