Friday, November 21, 2008

I Think the Wrong Turkey Got ...

... well, you'll see what I mean after you take a look at this:



Yah sure, yah betcha!

"This was neat," she says at about two minutes in, apparently oblivious to the slaughter of living animals taking place about 20 feet behind her, and on camera during the entire interview.

"Neat"???
What is this, 1955? Who the fuck talks like that any more?

Jesus, am I ever happy that Obama won this election. Every time I see something like this, it reinforces my glee that we have now,thanks to the resounding Rethug defeat in the presidential election and the hobnailed boot given to Ted "Internet Tubes" Stevens in the Alaska senatorial race, absolutely NO FUCKING CHANCE to ever see a President Palin.

3 Comments:

Alicia Morgan said...

Holla! Oblivion, thy name is Palin!

Word to the wise, though - don't discount the Gorilla from Wasilla. We dodged a bullet this time, but the defeat at the polls will infuse these knuckle-draggers with even more fuel to feed the fires of self-described 'oppression' that is such a fundraising boon to them. They'll work that angle to death, and come back strong. Which means that we have to start kicking ass right now, and twice as hard as we did before.

jae said...

I too am relieved but I also think Alicia is right.

Farnsworth68 said...

I think that the Romney Machine is geared up and running at full speed and he has the inside track on the nomination for 2012. Those people have the dough and the clout, and Sarah and her Palinistas were useful fools for 2008. Now that she's been denied a national podium as appointed senator, I believe she'll fade into the background and eventually become, like Geraldine Ferraro, little more than the answer to a Trivial Pursuit question.
Of course my abilities as a political prognosticator have already proved to be abysmal, so what I have to say on the topic needs to be taken with a pound of salt...