Thursday, February 21, 2008

Going Dark for the Cruise

Regular readers of this blog know that I am leaving tomorrow on the Air America Cruise to the so-called "Mexican Riviera". As a result, I am going dark for a while.

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to coming back to you in ten days or so.

And, for all of you who are going to be on the cruise with us, here are graphic representations of the ID badges that I and She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed will be wearing. If you see us, please come up and introduce yourselves.





7 Comments:

jae said...

Have an awesome vacation!

I'll miss you!!!!

fjb said...

Have fun, and try to stay out of trouble, eh.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have fun. I'll look forward to your reports following the cruise.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

I heard that boat leans to port so bad it's nearly unsafe!:) May you, and I-think-I-married-Her-Sister, have a trip for the ages!

Comrade Misfit said...

Tag, yer it!

billie said...

http://agonist.org/sean_paul_kelley/20080229/
anything_for_a_few_more_clicks

fyi

Anonymous said...

farnsworth68,
My wife and I were also on the cruise and tried unsuccessfully to contact you. I had actually talked with Randi about you on Sunday, then she looked me up and gave me your card on Thursday. I'm sorry we didn't hook up, but I hope that your cruise was as enjoyable and enlightening as ours.
I'll be checking in with you from time to time, and I usually can be found over at Newshounds.