Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Olberman Dishes Some Monkey Smackdown

Keith Olberman, who runs the Countdown show over on MSNBC that has become true "must-see" television, last night delivered a smackdown to Der Monkey Fuehrer that has to be seen.

Over at Crooks and Liars you can catch the video, or read the transcript.

Olberman is the natural heir to the great Edward R. Murrow, and he seems to be almost alone in his committment to true journalism and the concept of the Fourth Estate. More power to him. Let's hope his example will help the weak-kneed sob-sisters in the media to develop some balls and start doing the jobs they are supposed to be doing.

2 Comments:

The Future Was Yesterday said...

I have been a follower of Countdown since I tuned it in on it's second show. I'm proud to say I haven't missed a segment. It's the only "news" show I watch. All others are simply too full of s*** to waste my time on.

JBlue said...

Olberman is the best!