Thursday, January 31, 2013

I'm Back -- Just in Time to Be Gone Again

I wrapped up the newsletter (it's an eight-page tabloid that is a lot like origami, fitting stories and ads to the available space) late this morning, sent it to the printer, and had a little party to thank the people who helped me put it together.

No rest for the wicked, they say... Now I have a busy weekend planned. This weekend is the statewide Democratic Party yearly meeting, complete with a reception with our new Democratic governor tomorrow night. And then of course it's the Super Bowl (I have money on the 49ers, the West Coast team) on Sunday, so there goes the whole weekend.

I'll be back next week.As always, thanks for reading.

1 Comment:

Sarge said...

FW,
Thanks for keeping active in politics - I will soon become a voice in SW Indiana.


Sarge
Evansville, In