Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Homo Devil Machine

The Neo-Luddites are really hard at it these days:


I mean really, does it really not matter that Alan Turing's work essentially won WWII in Europe, and that his work with the earliest computers saved untold thousands -- maybe millions -- of lives? Really?

What is wrong with these people? Would anyone want to try to live without the contributions of Francis Bacon, Isaac Newton, or Robert Hooke? (All probably gay; you could look it up.)

It is truly astounding -- no, appalling -- that this mindset exists.

I'm surprised that Fred Phelps hasn't picked up the banner for this one.

Actually, no, I am not really surprised, since old Feeble Freddy relies too much on his computer to get out the word and especially to get to the stupid homophobic members of the Moron-American Voting Bloc so they can contribute their loose dollars, which would otherwise be squandered on Satan's Media (cable television) and the Devil's Brew (Coors Lite), to his whole "god hates fags" campaign. Wouldn't want to go all 19th Century and strangle that cash cow, would we?

Fucking hypocrites.

6 Comments:

Katy said...

Holy shit, where do these freakazoids come from?

Anonymous said...

I think they are being sarcastic. Note the rainbow flag in the sign holder's hand.

Farnsworth68 said...

I noticed the flag, too. I wish I could blow the photo up so I could see what her buttons said. But my best guess is that she doesn't look like anyone who has a sense of humor or irony or sarcasm. In fact, she looks a lot like a younger version of my ex-mother-in-law, who was also notably lacking in those things...
--The F Man

Anonymous said...

The sign is definitely sarcasm by a pro-gay marriage protester. Read the 11:30am entry of http://bostonphoenix.com/pages/03709277.asp.

Anonymous said...

it was a joke son, a joke

Farnsworth68 said...

Jeez, I stand corrected... It's not often that I get left flat-footed, but this one of them.
--The F-Man