Thursday, May 05, 2011

Political Typology Test

It's actually more of a quiz, but I couldn't find a satisfactory alliteration for "quiz"...

Nevertheless, see the Political Typology quiz over at the respected Pew Research Center, answer a few simple questions, and find out where you fit on their continuum.

When tallied, the results will place you in one of the following groups: Staunch Conservatives, Main Street Republicans, Libertarians, Disaffecteds, Post-Moderns, New Coalition Democrats, Hard-Pressed Democrats, Solid Liberals, and Bystanders.

No extra credit for figuring out where I belong in this grouping. Anyone who has been reading this blog for any time will know the answer to that: Solid (since there wasn't a grouping for Hard-Core) Liberal.

And fucking proud of it, I might add.

2 Comments:

SuLee said...

Me, too! And I even took the quiz, though I knew I didn't need to.

Anthony Pitman said...

Same here but what worries me are the results of others. Only 14% solid liberal in this country? What a crying shame.