Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Darth Cheney to Get Heart Transplant

I thought it was a joke. To get a "transplant" you need to have a heart to begin with...

But no, it's apparently true.

Nevertheless, I am tagged as an organ donor on my driver's license. I wonder if I can add a stipulation or a codicil or something similar that will tell whoever ends up parting me out that I do not want my heart transplanted into the chest of Dick Cheney.

On the other hand, having the heart of a flaming liberal beating his chest might just have a positive effect on the fucker...

4 Comments:

Anthony Pitman said...

Yeah he's a heartless one alright. Sorry to change the subject, but did you catch AL gov Robert Bentley's comments? If you don't believe in his god, you can't be his friend. Or some bullshit like that.

Farnsworth68 said...

I heard bits and snatches tonight on Liberal Talk radio. From what I heard ne not only alienated some ten million Jews but also violated the separation of church and state.
It'll be interesting to see if National fired a broadside.
-The Fman

Robin said...

luckily Cheney has the money to make this choice...ask that of the poor people in Arizona that Gov. Brewer has decided transplants are not included in their health coverage!

Anonymous said...

Why does an innocent person have to die to keep modern history's greatest sociopath alive? This is why I begrudgingly believe in Hell, there has to be a place for grab-@sstic pieces of amphibious sh@t like Darth Cheney when the finally croak...

-WageslaveZ-