Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Pathology of Palin Supporters

This is a fairly long video at almost 15 minutes, but it's well worth watching. Kudos to the filmmakers, David Swanson and Shepherd Johnson, who had the testicular fortitude to go to the Oct 13 Palin rally in Richmond and shoot this video.



I especially like the WMDs-are-in-Syria guy and the god-punishes-liars-with-eternal-hell couple, but there's really only one rational voice (aside from the filmmaker's) in this whole video, and he's from ... Alaska.

But, as entertaining as it is, in a car-wreck-on-the-freeway kind of way, it's also very scary. This is the kind of thinking mentality on the right that makes me extremely nervous.

Watch it and see if you agree.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG
Drainbamage

jae said...

I could not watch the entire thing.

Unfortunately, after a shitty day, I came home to a tense household.

I was trying to enjoy 'Slacker Uprising' when, for whatever reason, we needed to see footage of the Bush/Cheney supporters....

It's gotten so bad that tonight I am seriously considering resigning my position at work because my boss is a faux news conservative and I am tired Tired TIRED of hearing how I am 'TOO LIBRAL'!

Ah, if only the husband would build me the rocket ship I yearn for so I could just take my chances in space and leave this doomed planet behind.....