Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Light Load

In case you are wondering about the decrease in posts, we have two grandchildren visiting with us for the next two weeks. They are 14-year-old boys and, needless to say, they are a handful. We will be taking them lots of places and doing lots of things, so I won't be posting as much as I ordinarily would.

I have a lot to say about Rove resigning to "spend more time with my family" -- yeah, that's believable -- but not enough time to say it.

So I'll just leave it by posting the song "Turd Blossom Special" (to the tune of "The Orange Blossom Special"):

Look a yonder comin'
It's a political hack,
Democrats are runnin'
And they are not lookin' back.
It's the Turd Blossom Special,
And he's on the attack.

Outed an undercover agent
Couldn't wait to tell the news,
He gave her up to Novak,
He's got the Valerie blues,
He's the Turd Blossom Special,
Should be quakin' in his shoes.

"Say man, when you gonna get sent to prison?"
"When I'm gonna get sent to prison? Won't go, don't reckon I ever will."
"Ain't you worried about gettin' your Bush man in trouble?"
"He don't care if do-lie-do-lie-do-lie-do-lie."

I think you better listen,
I think that he's run out of hope,
I think he's goin' to prison,
He will not be able to cope,
Poor old Turd Blossom Special,
When he's playing drop the soap.

© 2005 Dennis Mansker

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You are enjoying retirement too much!
Is two weeks enough to corrupt grand children these days?

So seriously... well kinda...

Did he go on the run and quit?

Did he decide to lead the next round he had to leave?

Or is he really going to just get rich from writing books?

Or... What is your curve ball twist?

Have fun with the kids!

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Grandchildren? All this time I was thinking you were just a kid!:P

Enjoy to the limit!:)