Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Waiting for the Other Shoe

Jeez, this is worse than waiting for Xmas morning and the Santa gifts. We just know that indictments are coming down and Turdblossom is finally gonna get what's coming to him, but the waiting is just killing me.

I've been distracted all day, continually checking Google News for the announcement (I can't get any other news sources inside the building where I work, not even local radio -- it's a government job, need I say more?) and it just hasn't been forthcoming.

Now I hear that it may not be until Friday. Jesus, I just can't stand it. Rove, Libby and two "players to be named later" is the latest buzz. As pleasing as that will be, it's still going to be ultimately unsatisfying, unless ... the two unnamed indictees turn out to be Baby Doc and VP Crashcart.

Is it too much to hope for? I don't think so.

1 Comment:

Fourth pew, center said...

Baby Doc, nah, I don't think it will be that good. But just the thought of Kaiser Rove being indicted gives me more shivers than Godiva chocolate ice cream.