Sunday, March 29, 2015

Day Four With the iPhone -- Update

Well, that trick didn't work. I lured my grandchildren over with promises of alcohol and On-Demand movies (don't worry, they are both over 21), only to learn that they, contrary to what I thought, don't even have iPhones!

Instead they have something called Android phones, which are essentially so different from our iPhones that they couldn't help at all. Or claimed they couldn't, anyway. Good thing I didn't bring out the good scotch...

So, still on that learning curve... I can always put some dark window tinting and a sign that says "free candy" on my van and cruise the grade schools. I'm sure that won't cause me any problems at all...

If posting seems a little light in the next few days, it's all the fault of that damned phone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

How to fix iPhone problem

1. Go to COSTCO
2. Buy "My Iphone " book
3. Read fucking book
4. Stop whining

Dana

Farnsworth68 said...

Thank you o wise and powerful god of all things Mac...
This is a buddy of mine, folks, so excuse his "trolly" behavior.
Okay, okay, Dana. I'll get the fucking book just to shut you up...