Thursday, January 01, 2009

A New "Follower"

One of the more interesting features about Blogspot is the "following" -- other bloggers and regular citizens can sign up to follow your blog. And I just noticed that I have a new follower, Controversy.

It's not a regular blog -- instead Ghostwriter, the blog owner, conducts a number of ongoing polls, wherein you can vote your opinion on a number of controversial issues (e.g., "What is the responsibility of the US in the Israel-Palestine conflict" is the Poll of the Day).

Go ahead and check it out. The poll results are not, of course, scientific in any way, but still illuminating as to what the blogger community in particular collectively feels about certain issues.

2 Comments:

Harold said...

Hello - I just discovered your blog today. No I am not a 'bot, I signed up to subscribe and left a real person's picture there. I find your honesty refreshing, I will not always agree with you, but I will come back and discuss things with you.

Farnsworth68 said...

Thanks, HS, and welcome aboard.
--The F Man