Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Chip 'em, Danno!

It's a solution that is elegant in its simplicity and chilling in its effects.

Up in You-Want-Weird-I'll-Fucking-Show-You-Weird Iowa, the GOOPers vying for a spot in congress from the Third District are apparently playing a game of "I'm More of a Nazi Than You Are".

According to a news story from a local media outlet, they are stumbling all over each other coming up with even more draconian final solutions to the Mexican whoops, undocumented worker... whoops "illegal alien" problem:

“I think we should catch ’em, we should document ’em, make sure we know where they are and where they are going,” said Pat Bertroche, an Urbandale physician. “I actually support micro-chipping them. I can micro-chip my dog so I can find it. Why can’t I micro-chip an illegal?
“That’s not a popular thing to say, but it’s a lot cheaper than building a fence they can tunnel under,” Bertroche said.
. . .
Like the other candidates, Funk had disdain for using the politically correct term — undocumented workers – for people who enter the country illegally.
Calling them undocumented worker “is like calling the drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist,” Funk said.
Jeez, the Rethug Party... Refresh my memory, isn't that the party that's screaming that the Democrats are trying to set up a totalitarian police state?

I'm just asking...

1 Comment:

SuLee said...

Chip the illegals? Jeez, just how stupid must one be to make this comment?

In 3 minutes with a pocket knife, the rice-sized, just under the skin chip would be gone!

If he wanted to be really Rethuglian, he would advocate chipping all the legal aliens, who would be less likely to remove their chips for fear of being arrested.

I remember years ago when chipping of pets began. My husband said then the concept of chipping people would come to pass. And we all know that what begins in the vets office (meds in particular) eventually comes to the (human) doc's office.