Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snowed In

We've had a surprise snowstorm here and I'm all but isolated, snowed in with nothing but hot chocolate and satellite television. (Yeah, I know, oh-boo-hoo)

I'll get back into the blogging mode in a day or two. Right now I'm enjoying the novelty of four days of snow. Usually we get snow for a morning that turns to rain and vanishes down the storm drains overnight.

It's also kind of fun watching my fellow townspeople trying to drive in the stuff. Bunch of idiots.

Remember what Farnsworth always says: It's funny until someone gets hurt; then it's fucking hilarious!

2 Comments:

fjb said...

It'll be Seattle slush in no time then the fun really starts - flooding, sloppy brown crap everywhere, gravel in the eyeballs from passing cars ect. Lucky you.:)

jae said...

We have .21" of the annoying white shit here in Jersey. I sure do hate the wintertime.

Jan 10 I and Husband leave for Tampa/St.Pete for a week on the beach with my BFF. How many ways can one say 'I CAN'T WAIT'...?

You're doing better than fellow Vet Bill who has acres to plow....I think he's in WA State so the pain is the same...

Ah, three weeks from today I will be lounging in the Gulf. Complaining at this point would be inappropriate.