Monday, December 08, 2008

Finally, Some Sense Out of SCOTUS

I've railed before on this blog about the whole frivolous lawsuit against Obama because he wasn't a "natural born citizen" of the United States. So I'm glad to learn today that the Supreme Court has refused to even consider the lawsuit.

Hooray for the Supremes. I was more than a little concerned that the Scalitos and their camerati on the bench would actually accept the case and issue one of their famously fascist "rulings" on it. But we can all breathe easier now that they have, surprisingly, acted in the public interest. All of them apparently except for Clarence Thomas... Big surprise there.

And all you mouthbreathing knuckledragging koolaid-drinking dipshit morons on the right who are SO fucking outraged at this?

Fuck you.

2 Comments:

Ben There said...

I like your attitude.

Farnsworth68 said...

Thank you. I try.