Monday, November 19, 2007

OMFG! Now I've Heard it All

This one almost got by me, and I'm glad I finally picked up on it.

Just this week The Chimperor -- without the slightest trace of irony in his voice or demeanor -- said to a group of Indiana businessmen that, of all things, Congress was acting "like a teenager with a new credit card."

Jesus, what fucking rock have does he think we've been under, to take crap like that from the biggest spender the White House has ever seen?

Oh my god, the pure unmitigated gall! I really thought it was a joke when I first heard it, something that slipped out of The Daily Show or something.

But no, he apparently really meant it!

Give me a fucking break. Baby Doc, you're the last person to have even the slightest residue of credibility when it comes to criticizing anyone else for profligate spending.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it speaks of the arrogance of the boyking. He couldn't care less what anyone thinks of him.

Anonymous said...

I just got back from Canada having liked my August trip I decided to go again and made it in November. In 4 months the dollar has lost almost twenty cents to the Canadian dollar. Now that is a record the Chimp man can be proud of. I really never noticed how weak our dollar was getting but four cents a month is pretty dramatic.

Shruby 0
Osadabenladen 1