Monday, October 08, 2007

More on "Phony Soldiers"

I have been a long-time fan of General Wesley Clark (and I still am, despite the fact that he has endorsed Hillary), so it was with a feeling of serendipity that I got an email from him this afternoon concerning the whole Rush Limbaugh Phony Soldiers thing.

In it, General Clark provided a link to his website, WesPAC where he has a pre-filled email that you can sign and send to Mister Pimple Ass drug abuser himself demanding that he have on his radio show Jon Soltz, Iraq war veteran and chairman of VoteVets.org.

If the blowhard has nothing to hide, he ought to be more than happy to have an Iraq Illegal Occupation veteran on to counter his lies and slanders.

Join me in sending the Bloviating Chief Chickenhawk a message.

2 Comments:

fjb said...

Did you see what Pimple Ass is up to now?

Farnsworth68 said...

Thanks, fjb. I was so incensed by that fatass motherfucker that I elevated this to the top.
Thanks for reading and thanks for the tip.
--The F Man