Sunday, September 11, 2005

Osama Bin Laden -- Remember Him?

On the 4th anniversary of 9/11, I think that it's important to recall that Fearless Leader swore into a megaphone while standing on top of that pile of rubble that he would get the people responsible.

It has now been 1461 days since he said that he'd get Osama dead or alive. That he'd smoke him out. That he could run but he couldn't hide.

Another reminder: It was only 1347 days between Pearl Harbor and the end of WWII.

I just thought you'd like to know.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

They almost have him don't you know?

Farnsworth68 said...

Yeah, and if you believe that, I've got a slightly used set of maxipads to sell you.
In some weird faith-based mathematical formula, they've caught the number three guy about five times now. All of them different guys, all of them the number three guy.
You do the math.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I gotta ask... There really is an Osama isn't there? I mean there is proof he is/was alive? Some sort of DNA, birthcert? Something? Please tell me we are not watching CIA actors and someone has looked him up and proven he is real...???

Anybody?