· Nixon got elected because the population was sick of the current presidentIt's obvious that Bobwurst put a lot of thought into this...
· Obama got elected because the population was sick of the current president
· Nixon got saddled with a crappy war
· Obama got saddled with a crappy war
· Nixon talked to our sworn enemies, the commies
· Obama talks to our sworn enemies, the islamofacists
· Obama has a hot wife
· Nixon had a hot…ah well the comparison was bound to fall down at some point.
And of course I am reminded of that list of equally striking parallels between Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy:
· Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
· John F Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
· Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
· John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
· Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
· Both Presidents were shot in the head.
· Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.
· Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
· Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
· Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
· A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.
· A week before Kennedy was shot, he was in ... Marilyn Monroe.