Is it just me, or does the whole "I Killed Jon-Benet" story just fucking reek? And was it a coincidence that it comes out on the same day as -- and shoves off the front page the news about -- the judge in Detroit ruling that the BFEE wiretaps are illegal and unconstitutional?
The latest news on John Mark Karr and his "confession" to the police in Thailand is starting to show some unraveling around the edges:
- Karr said he gave Jon-Benet drugs; no drugs were found in her system.
- Karr says he raped Jon-Benet, but test conducted at the time showed no semen on her body.
- Karr's ex-wife says he was in Alabama with her every Christmas.
- Karr says he picked Jon-Benet up from school, but school was closed for the Christmas holiday
- There is no evidence that Karr even knew the Ramseys, or that he was ever in Colorado.
But hey, at least it moved the focus of the ADHD-suffering Moron-Americans off of what really counts and onto the Crime of the Century, conveniently brought there by the BFEE-controlled media.