Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Seven Dwarfs and One Mental Midget

I just watched the Rethug "debate". I'll leave it up to you to guess who the "mental midget" is. I guess it doesn't really matter who you choose, it'll still be the right one.

All I brought away from it was some notable quotes: "Blah blah blah Obama bad blah blah blah Republicans good blah blah blah Obamacare bad blah blah blah..."

Jesus Christ, is this the best that they can do? The scary thing is, barring some unforeseen circumstance, one of these fuckers is going to be the Rethug nominee next year.

And, as I've often said, we're just one "October Surprise" away from having that person become the next president.

As Badtux the Snarky Penguin is given to saying, WASF...

3 Comments:

BadTux said...

Just to give credit where credit is due, WASF originated with Jazzbumpa, not with me. We just sort of econo-blog at each other a lot, and whenever you econo-blog and look at what *needs* to be done as vs. what *is* being done... well. WASF is the least you can say about *that* :(.

- Badtux the Waddling Penguin

Farnsworth68 said...

Thanks, BT. I stand corrected.
--The F Man

Thomas Kent said...

I often wonder if the repugs (and teapers) know the origin of "Obamacare"?

For one thing, it should be called "REpublicare" since it originated with them. Originally proposed by the Heritage Foundation in response to "Hillarycare".